Making a tree swing (or simply hanging one) may be a lot easier than you think. That is, with the $15-$20 tree swing kit from Royal Oak.
Setting up a tree swing in your backyard can not get much easier with this simple gadget. It makes installation effortless, and it’s budget-friendly too.
Getting a Tree Swing Kit vs Doing-it-Yourself.
Why purchase a hanging kit when you can make your own?
1. The industrial-grade 100% waterproof nylon strap is heavy duty. Each strap holds up to 1,000 lbs. It is designed to hold up in all sorts of weather and will last a long time without any maintenance or cleaning.
2. The 2-inch strap is wider than many tree-hanging ropes, and the flat design prevents damage to your tree. Coincidentally, this construction also results in a smoother ride.
Royal Oak Tree Swing Hanging Kit Specs:
- Length: 4 feet
- Material: Heavy Duty, Commercial Grade Nylon
- Includes Steel Screw-Lock Carabiner
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs
Other Ways to Use Swing-Hanging Straps?…
In addition, you can purchase 2 straps to hang traditional wooden swings, porch or patio swings, seats for toddlers and more.
Using a Tow Strap to Hang a Tree Swing:
Alternatively, you could buy a tow strap instead of a tree hanging kit. These typically run between $15 and $30 and support upwards of 10,000 lbs. This video explains how to attach it and use it with your swing. The DIY Network also shares instructions on how to use a simple rope to hang a tire swing (cheap).
Get a Tow Strap Here